Our sweet little Hattie, Hattie Bear, as Spencer calls her, was born on April 12th at 3:53 a.m. She was my quickest baby at delivery yet with a time of approximately 2 hours and 43 min. from the time my water broke in the middle of the night to the time I delivered. Hattie was 12 days early weighing 7 lbs 7 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long.
Spencer thinks she's the cuttest thing he's ever seen and absolutely loves his little Hattie Bear. He's been an amazing big brother so far.
Kennedy also loves holding her and wishes everyday that I wasn't nursing so that she could feed her with a bottle.
Oakley has been a big helper to me loves holding Hattie, but gives her lots of space by not cuddling her too much.
Hattie sleeps most of the time and has been such a good baby!!
We love her chubby little cheeks that have been overly kissed, just putting it mildly.
Just this past week she has been smiling so often, especially after she gets fed and has been making cute little sounds. I wish I had a picture to show her beautiful smile. We have all been so excited and overly joyed having Hattie as part of our family!! I couldn't imagine it without her. At her last Dr. appointment at six weeks she weighed 11 lbs 3 oz. Needless to say, Hattie loves to eat and is a happy healthy baby!












8 comments:
WOW! I can't believe it. You have four, like us now. Three girls and a boy. Crazy! I just can't wrap my mind around this little Hattie of yours, as I didnt' see you pregnant enough and so it seems fake. But there she is. Look at her....just like a Kunz if I ever saw one!
CONGRATS my friend!
She is getting so big! They seriously grow way to fast. You and Wray sure do a good job at making cute kids.
luv you guys :D
She is such a pretty baby!! :) I sure have appreciated you letting me snuggle her as much as I have. It gives me good practice for our little guy! :)
Congrats, again!
Congratulations! She is beautiful. It's so fun having a new little one!
Congrats! She is so beautiful! :) What a lucky little girl to go to your amazing family :)
I know this was from awhile ago, but I have to say congrats! She is BEAUTIFUL! I bet she's changed a lot since this post. :)
Hi! I'm getting back to you the only way I can about the Buzz costume, I couldn't find your email on your blog, so I hope this is ok :) I basically just bought sweats (the pants were girls from Walmart because they flare at the bottom) and then just cut out pieces of felt, with a little Buzz figurine for reference. I hot glued them on. I used puff paint, or paint that comes with a tip, for the wings, letters, etc. For the wings I used foam core, cut it to the right shape and again, hot glued the felt pieces to it. I then got sticky Vel-Cro AND sew-on Vel-Cro. I sewed two strips of the fuzzy kind to the back of his shirt and used the stick-on for the wings. I hope this helps! Feel free to email me at penelopey4 at yahoo dot com.
She is such a pretty baby!! :) I sure have appreciated you letting me snuggle her as much as I have. It gives me good practice for our little guy! :)
Great article. I read this article properly. This is one of the best posts. Thanks sharing this article
tshirthell,Redbubble coupon code,spreadshirt review,threadless uk,Teepublic,Teefury review,80stees
Post a Comment